Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Zz what's her problem ?

Heyy guys i'm back as promised .
Had fun wif Rachel && Charlene .
Watched Shrek .
The cat soooooo cute !! (:(:(:
Charlene kept making us laughlaughlaugh .
Can't stand her lo .
Hahas .
During e movie , a bunch of pple sitting behind us was veri noisy ugh .
irritating luh .
Zz , aft tt dhen went Aranda toilet take pics .
We oso gt take neoprints b4 tt .
Was damn funny .
Wateva .
Anw when i got home , mum scolded me .
Say i go where oso nvr tell her .
When i tell her i forgot .
She say i lie .
Say never trust me again .
What's the problem ugh reali ?
It's reali reali reali that i forget .
What to do siols .
Got pple nvr forget things before e meh .
wth .
dhen i apologised le .
Still bueysong .
I explain .
She say dunnid my explanation .
wtf -.-
Why mus gimme attitude . dun believe -.-
pls larh hor , you ask me , i tell you .
don't believe , ask me for what . -.-
Damn zhuai okay -.-
I dun like e way she talk to me . wtf .
I REALI FORGOT LARH .
-.-
ZZ DON'T TRUST ME DON'T TRUST LARH .
I TELL YOU , I EXPLAIN . DON'T BELIEVE I WASTE SO MUCH ENERGY AND TIME FOR WHAT . -.-
Zz, take away all my freedom .
Say me always go out .
Go do proj say fake wan .
You go call cher ask larh .
Sure hav proj lorh pls --
What sai . ytd cca .
Dhen oni today went out .
FORGOT NIA MARH . NO NID TO SO WHAT RYT ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
TAKE ALL MY FREEDOM AWAY FOR WHAT SAI .
I OSO NOT PURPOSELY WANNA FORGET .
HUMANS DON'T FORGET THINGS SIBO . --
misses darling . hohgosh . Love her ttm . Love her foreva .
Darling , never leave me . I'll die . I swear .
Today rawks ttm . :D But ended suckishly . --

For Venaline Darling :
I love you venaline ang . Don't ever leave me kay .
Smack you outta love man :)
I miss monday .
I miss teaching you .
I miss you .
I don't mind e boredom you left me .
'cos it leaves me a great and deep impression .
I like e pic i took of you by my fone .
So chio . So cute .
Your smile cheers me my friend .
I loveyea .
Best friends foreva kayy ? :)
Love you ttm . I won't overdo . Neither will i not care .
Jus loveyou :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home