Sunday, May 30, 2010

Boring day as usual .

Hmm today as usual .
Another freaking boring day .
For the past two days hav been messaging Darling Venaline. (:
Today stopped messaging till 12 pm ++
Dhen night sudd text agn .
Cos i kw my Darling Venaline da mang ren . (:
sure veri busy e .
Hahas . Ytd seen doctor .
Got med . Argh . -.-
Darling make me take it wif her damn sweet sms . (:
LOL . So , took e horrible med . -.-
hmm currently texting darling ven oso .
H A I Z ~
She not gg watch movie wimme tml :(
Aww .. Sobbs & Tears :'(
She gonna ask again tml . (:
Yayee . Hahas .
Din kw she loved me so muchh . LOL . bhb siol .
Hmm well , if tml darling reali cannot make it dhen i oso dun force her lo . :O
Dhen mayb ask Dap go out wimme .
Wanna watch show . (:
Well , mus surely alarm for tml .
If not i sure oversleep .
Aiyoh . Iris Tay Chor Ngee , when your fone topup ??
Message you fun sehh . Haha.
Aiyohh . Message my Darling even more fun ! (:
Heehs (:
LOL . Ps Iris but it's true . :)
Well yeahh .. Hmm , Oh boy ~
Venaline Ang !! xP
Why make me love you so muchh arh you . :P
What if sumday i lose you uh ? :(
will die derh . Noone come snatch my darling from me okayy . (:
Heez . Cute lar you chio lil girl .
Love You ttm Darling ! :)
Nites people . :)
Nites Darling :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home