Tuesday, June 01, 2010

I'm down .. I don't like the feeling please .

Aww . I don't like the feeling . Sucks alright .
Haaihs today din manage to see dar .
But ..
Forget it ..
Haiiz .
Tml meeting my dar .
Yayee .
I DONT LIKE THIS FEELING .
Get off me .
Quick .
Today spent time wif Samuel & Daphne aft cca .
Hmm dar din reply message .
end up night time reply say she lazy reply .
anw .
i had alot of calls from rachel .
sadded .
oni rachel kw y .
argh . closer to dar than anyone else but ..
i duwan things to come up all over again ..
I reali duwan .
i'm scared .
i'm protective .
oso am i over-concerned .
phew ~
aiyar today cca sucks .
coach got problem abt me dap and rach .
zz , wateva -.-
show him excuse from pe lerh he still bueysong bueysong . --
wateva anws .
zz gtg peeps .
nites darling . :D
nites peeps .
I love ya Darling . hais . i'm afraid it might happen again .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home