Monday, May 31, 2010

Spent whole day wif Darling . Happy ! :D

Hehes . Happy larh hor today .
So happy .
Spent whole day wif my darling .
o.o
sumday will darling not love me anymore ?
xD
hahas . I'll always love her . promise .
Today ate at hougang point for lunch .
Mac-ed .
and i almost spilled my milo and her green tea .
and she kept making me laugh .
Darling sooooooooo cutee . (:
Hahahas
anw , aft tt went her house .
Oh !!
forgot mention horr ..
Darling larh .
dk y not free nvr reply sms dhen i sit bus overshot her house tt stop .
:D
dhen i walk walk walk
she sms me say will go find me
veri funnie lorh
halfway thru we met :)
LOL
Aft lunch we were like at her house .
playing piano .............
for five hours non-stop .
was bawredddddd .
but nvrm luh .
darling so hardworking . :)
Hehe . i talked to her dad .
her dad as cute as her luh :)
dhen yea ..
Lawl .
she found out my phone lick code .
today rained .
end up cannot play bb . argh .
hmm tml meeting her agn :)
smiles :)
yayee . teehees .
okayys . nites . tml dhen update more .
lazyy .
wanna watch show .
Love Darling ttm !
Nites Darling !
Nites peeps !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home