Wednesday, June 02, 2010

I just wna maintain tis frenship && get on wif life .

Heyy guys .
I've tot over it alr .
Mayb i jus dcdc le ?
But idk worh .
Aiyoh rachel .
Thanks alot for your cheers for the past month ?
hahas can say so larhx .
Thanks anw .
Oso thanks to sports day i get to know sum1 hu can fit in e place of a darling . :)
Loveyou ttm .
Wow .
hmm ytd can say kinda crazy luh .
dk y when saw sherry nvr smile at us eh .
dhen when b4 tt at library see her got smile .
dun emo you emo jie :)
hahaha .
12am ytd , char replied my message .
cool . :x
i wanna get off e past frenship .
but i can't eh .
LOL .
nvrm .
now most impt i jus duwan same thing happen i happy happy .
:)
ohh yeah .. ytd tio scold by jiaqi . wtf .
not my fault summre .
Samuel hui : You owe me $24 rem . :)
anws anws .
zz nowadays dk why so many pple getting damn vulgar .
Lawl .
I might b one of 'em ?
Idk worrh .
later gonna meet darling and rachel and charlene .
Dk if jiaqi coming worh
darling went to ask her .
Anws , looking forward to tt .
and yeah , cool ..
Aww .. darling sudd say not coming :(
Haihs . nvrm . :)
chill darling . ._.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home